HowZone Code of Conduct
Above all, be nice
Being a member of a HowZone Learning Community carries certain responsibilities. The primary responsibility is to be respectful of other members at all times. Another responsibility is to maintain a harassment-free environment for all community members regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or nationality.
These activities are forbidden:
- Don't troll or make insulting or derogatory comments
- Don't harass other members in public or in private
- Don't make personalized attacks on other members
- Don't use sexualized language or imagery
- Don't publish private information of other members, such as physical or email addresses, without their permission
- Don't engage in unethical or unprofessional conduct
- Don't explicitly market products
Help keep the community clean
If you find materials you think are inappropriate, flag the item and HowZone staff will review the item. After review, the item may be edited or removed at HowZone's sole discretion.
Make your contributions count
Since everyone can contribute materials to their Learning Communities we all have a responsibility to make sure our contributions add value to the community and don't degrade the learning experience of any member.
It comes down to this
If you're not nice, if you are disrespectful, if you harrass other members or if you engage in forbidden activities, you will be banned.